Brand Ambassador!!! (+ discounts for you!)

July 17, 2017


This year is my first year of being a brand ambassador and these companies are amazing!

TriMafia
I heard back in October that I was accepted into the TriMafia family. This group is the coolest. Over 300 athletes are included in the group from all over the world and we get to keep up with each other's swimbikerun and life events.


The clothes are from Velocity Sportswear and all the graphic tees are my favorite. I especially love my Triathlon t-shirt as seen below :)


Voler Apparel
I also was accepted to be a brand ambassador for Voler! This kit is too cute and so comfortable for riding.  I don't take a lot of pictures while riding (safety first) but this kit is functional and bright.



My profile on their site is located -- here --. And an update on my goals I mentioned on their site. We added these back at the beginning of the year but seasons change and goals change as well. I didn't get accepted into the New York Marathon (I literally had a 5% chance or something crazy small like that) and I won't be completing any olympic distance triathlons. But I competed in a sprint triathlon on July 12th, I've got another sprint tri in August, and my last sprint tri will be in October. Sprint triathlons are easier to manage with my hectic schedule but I know I will be back racing more next year when I have graduated nursing school!

Legend Compression
My number one item is compression socks. I wear them all the time during work, clinical hours, and after training. If you shop Legend Compression, you get 15% off your first order with this link!



SPIbelt
Ahh, all the heart eyes for Spibelt. Check out my profile -- here--  I always carry a race belt during half marathons, marathons, triathlons. My favorite race belt is the Endurance series that has the race bib attachment so that it can double as a snack pack +  belt holder. I'm looking forward to using the Venture series during my marathon next Spring! Use code "sara2017" for a discount on your purchase!


Heart Zones
I was introduced to Heart Zones back in April. I received a heart monitor that connects to my phone app and allows me to track my heart rate during training. This way, I can monitor the intensity of each workout and see improvements each week.

You can see my profile on their website -- here-- and shop the monitors  -- here --



I am so grateful to each of these companies and love being able to share products that I personally train and race with!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs