Rulon Rules: Strength Training and the Triathlete Ebook

January 19, 2017




I am so excited this book is finally here!! As a marathoner and triathlete, I appreciate all the help and tips I can get. In order to accomplish the goals I set for myself I have to keep up with strength training. Jen Rulon put together an ebook for triathletes. It is called, “Rulon Rules: Strength Training & the Triathlete.” She educates the triathlete on the whys, when to lift in your triathlon season, what type of exercises you should be lifting  and where they can lift. It has a lot of great information. She talks about strength training, getting past the uncomfortableness of racing, and how to program training from the off season to race week. I can't wait to read more and learn new ways to be a better athlete!! http://bit.ly/RulonRulesAmazon or www.jenrulon.com/amazonebook

I was able to get a copy of the ebook but my review is 100% my own!

Check out the Ebook ---here--- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs