Picture Post of Life Lately

November 4, 2016

I haven't had the chance to blog lately so I figured I would show you what I have been up to with a few pictures.. 

I could not have chosen a better race week as it fell on Fall Break for school. I was able to study before I left so that I could enjoy race weekend! 


I miss this view:


I didn't include this in the race recap (the recap was already super long) but after the race I ate a double meat double cheese burger from In N Out with a chocolate shake. SOOO GOOD. 




And lastly, I was accepted as an ambassador for I Am Velocity for the 2017 triathlon season. I'm excited I was accepted and I can't wait for next season!


I signed up for a few Spring races. More on that soon.

Besides that I have been trying to stay on top of the studying, reading, paperwork, and tests of third semester Nursing. I have four weeks left of school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs