Run Ink Design

June 14, 2016

Just last week I stumbled upon RunInk on Instagram where I found these beautiful race maps. I quickly searched the website to see what designs she makes. After Boston, I couldn't decide if I wanted to make a shadow box.. or create a shutter fly book.. but it has been a few weeks and I still have nothing. When I saw her designs I realized it was the perfect thing to always remember Boston.

I also saw she made mugs and I couldn't say no to the mug! I ordered the 8x10 marathon map and personalized the name and time. I love the small race quote she adds to the bottom :) I already framed it and put it on my bedside table. It is so sweet and something I will cherish forever!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs