Lately - June '16

June 12, 2016


I finished a busy first year of nursing school and jumped straight into working at the hospital three to four days a week. But, I can't complain as I have had time to relax/travel and have enjoyed the break so far!

I am back to the blogging world. I missed blogging a bunch since I started school but I was unable to keep up with it.

I will have a post to share about my trip to Colorado. I will have a post about new things I have bought and new products I am trying. I will (maybe) post about my training for Boston that has already happened but that I may want to look back and review one day. I will have a post about new races I am looking into. But for now I will leave it at this- I am so happy to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs