Currently: October & November

November 10, 2015

Currently living on cloud nine, no joke. I received my letter of entry confirmation last week! My parents are going with me to Boston and my dad said he booked our flight and hotel for the weekend. It's too real!


Also eating everything in sight... marathon training perks.


In October, my sister, a friend, and I were on fall break from school. We went up to Austin for a day. We learned how to stand up paddle board, went hiking, and toured the city. It was a fun day trip! 


For weekend long runs, I have completed a few 8 milers, two 10 milers, and an 11 miler. This weekend is 13. I've been feeling really good/strong during my runs. Hopefully it stays that way ;)

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs