Race Week: Goals & Music

March 19, 2015



It's race week!! The most exciting week when it comes to training. After time off, getting back into training, and starting with a new coach, I am excited to see what I can do at the Alamo 13.1 this Sunday. My goal for the race is a 1:30ish half marathon. My PR (and time from when I ran it last year) is 1:36. I would be happy with any time in the 30's.


I am still working on my race outfit but I have it narrowed down to two different tanks. Now to decide which one..

A few top songs from my playlist:

Chains by Nick Jonas
Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon
Sugar by Maroon 5
All songs Katy Perry :)
Can't Stop Dancin' by Becky G
Dance With Me by Kelly Clarkson
Uptown Funk (Feat. Bruno Mars) by Mark Ronson

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs