Race List for 2015

January 6, 2015



My biggest goal this year: qualify for Boston. With being only 90 seconds away from the qualifying time and with a few tips from my previous coach, I am following my training and race schedule from last year pretty closely. I have found a few races for the spring that I am looking at. Since I am also applying to nursing schools these next few months, everything is a bit crazy and I decided that I will register for the races as they come. 

1. Alamo Run Fest: February 22nd, 2015



13.1

I found out about this race through a friend who ran it in the past and enjoyed it. I haven't raced it before but it would be fun to race.

2. Alamo 13.1: March 22nd, 2015



13.1

I have raced this for the past three years and it has become a yearly tradition. I am pretty sure I will race this!

 3. I Ran Marathons 10k/Half Marathon: April or May 2015

This one I have not planned yet, but I want to race both these distances before I start training for a
fall marathon to work on speed/pacing.

And that is all I have for now! I will update more when the races get closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs