How to: Wear your Lululemon Vest

January 22, 2015


I got my vest back in early December (my mom actually bought it for me!) and I have worn it so many ways since getting it. At the time, I was looking at a vest from a different company but it was only for warmth and too thick for running in. My mom happened to find this one at Lululemon and asked if I wanted to try it out. It is called the Fluffed Up Vest and I think there is only one color left (blue). It has some great features that I will share below.

Today I am sharing three ways to wear your Lululemon vest: dressed up, on the go, and on the run. Just for fun!

Dressed up...



Vests can be worn multiple ways. With this being black, I wear it with prints and solids. I showed this outfit in a post before but I am sharing more details on it. I love that the vest is versatile. I can dress it up or down. I got the outfit inspiration from @cmcoving on Instagram (my favorite fashion blogger). You could wear it with a striped dress as seen in the first image or with jeans and a long sleeve top underneath.

On the go...


"On the go" is similar to a running outfit but the difference is the pants. These are the Straight Up Pants that I found on sale. This is a look I wear to work. I am a nanny and I try to play mostly outdoors with the kids. When it is cold I bundle up with extra layers. I don't like wearing just leggings so I love that these are fitted but they not too tight.

The vest has two zippers that can be seen in the picture below. One is a looser look that has a reflexive lining and the other is zipped up tighter.



On the run...


This vest was made for running. With the reflective linings, two outside pockets, two inner pockets, and insulation, it is perfect for cold weather runs!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I have a similar vest (not LuluLemon) and am always looking for new ways to wear it. I love the dressed up look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brie!! :) Glad you liked it. I love how many different ways you can wear it!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs