Week Recap: December 21st- December 27th

December 29, 2014


This past week was a fun one! On Saturday night, my parents, sister, and I went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert. We have been before but this year they changed the "story" and it was very good.


I spent the next day doing all of my Christmas shopping then that evening my sister and brother-in-law came into town. We made cookies and cupcakes to celebrate their birthday that was the week before when they weren't here.


During the week, we made cookies, we wrapped gifts, did workouts together, our other sister came into town, we went to the Christmas Eve service, and celebrated Christmas. Our Christmas lunch was prime rib, green beans, mashed potatoes, and rolls. We always have this meal on Christmas but this year it was so good. We made sure to complement our dad who spent a lot of time cooking!


During the weekend, we grabbed lunch at Nordstrom Bistro. I ordered a citrus turkey sandwich and my sister ordered a prime rib french dip. It was a delicious lunch.


Workouts this week:

Sunday: Rest day
Monday: 4.5 mile tempo run
Tuesday: 30 min of weights and 10 min cycle
Wednesday: 3 mile run
Thursday: Rest day
Friday: 4 mile run
Saturday: 30 min cycle

11.5 miles of running
1 hour 10 minutes 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great Christmas week! I'm kind of jealous of your striped turtleneck and plaid scarf. Is your turtleneck the one from Gap (I wanted it but when I checked online it was sold out!)?

    Happy New Year, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a lot of fun! It's from Old Navy. I think it's out of stock now but I would keep checking to see if they get it back in. Happy new year Madelynne!!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs