Training Again!

December 14, 2014



I am back to training again! Well, sort of training. After almost two months off, I am learning how to take things slow... and have patience. I started working out two weeks ago and I am working on building up my fitness. I am looking at a few spring races but I don't want to register until I know I can run about 6 miles.


Workouts lately..

Week of December 1st
Monday: 4 mile run
Tuesday: 20 min weights // 12 min cycle
Wednesday: 4 mile run/walk
Thursday: 40 min cycle
Friday: Rest day
Saturday: 3 mile run
Sunday: Rest day

Week of December 8th
Monday: 3 mile run
Tuesday: 20 min cycle
Wednesday: 4.6 mile run
Thursday: 30 min weights
Friday: Rest day (traveling)
Saturday: Rest day (traveling)
Sunday: 30 min run

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs