Leibster Award!

December 17, 2014



Kelli, from Not Your Mama's Marathon, tagged me in a link up! The questions are themed around favorite things. I tagged a few people at the bottom for these same questions. Thanks for the tag, Kelli!

1. What is your favorite distance to run/race?

I think the half marathon will always be my favorite distance. As much as I love running marathons, half marathons are short and fun!



2. Do you have a favorite place to go on vacation?

I love the beach. There is something about being near an ocean that is so calming. 



3. How do you get yourself through a tough run?

Having a great playlist always helps! I buy a couple songs that I haven't listened to yet so that during a long run I am waiting to hear that certain song as I run the miles. 

Some of my favorite songs lately are...
Can't Get Enough by Becky G
Ghost by Ella Henderson
Come With Me Now by Kongos
I Lived by One Republic (<-- currently listening to this while I write this post!)

4. Tell me about your absolute favorite run or race you have done?

My favorite race is the Alamo 13.1. I ran it a couple of years ago and had so much fun. The course is organized and scenic, there is a good crowd, and the finish line has really good food. It is at the end of March next year and I am looking forward to having a come back race :)


5. What is your favorite piece of workout gear/clothing?

Anything Lululemon. My favorite right now would be the vest I got a few weeks ago. I love it! I wore it over a dress, during one of my cold night runs, and to nanny. It is versatile, cute, and comfy. 

6. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?

The most memorable is the quote,

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale

I have a lot of dreams that include eventually qualifying for Boston and becoming an Ironman. It may take a few years to get there but I'm not giving up!

I tag the usuals.. Brie, Anna, and Madelynne

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag, Sara :). I, no joke, listened to Ghost 1,000,000X the weekend of the Chicago Marathon, it's a great song. Can't wait to see how you do at the Alamo 13.1. Glad to see you are back training!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs