Gift Guide: for the runner

December 1, 2014

Happy December! December is my favorite month. I have already brought out the matching pajama sets, hot chocolate, fuzzy socks, and Christmas music. Christmas is right around the corner which means gift guide time! I have two gift guides that will be going on the blog this week. One for the runner and one for the triathlete. Whether you ask for these yourself or gift it to someone else, these are items that I think are perfect for the runner!


1. Dance Studio Jacket III
This jacket is perfect for cold weather runs. There are multiple features that are so neat: it's reversible, has thumbholes, and a hood. You could also wear a vest over it for more warmth. This jacket can be used for running, yoga, and for running errands.
2. Swifty Tech Long Sleeve
I love my swiftly's. I have this long sleeve in pink but love the new colors that are out right now. The maroon is my favorite but there are so many other cute colors to choose from!
3. Fluff Off Pullover
This pullover has an interesting look- like a vest with a shirt. It keeps your core warm while not being too warm. There is also one that has the puff look all over.
4. Run With Me Gloves
Running gloves = must have for winter running.
5. Vinyasa Scarf 
Vinyasa scarves are my favorite plus they have a lot of new colors out. The scarf has snaps that can be changed to wear multiple ways.
6. Run With Me Ear Warmers
The picture is showing the ear warmers but I also love that vest! I have worn it with a sweater under and also as an extra layer on my run. I originally wanted a vest from Patagonia but once I saw Lulu had one I had to get it.
7. Urban Sanctuary Bag
This bag is perfect for the gym or for traveling. Lululemon just came out with sweat proof bags (I put in the triathlete guide) that you can put your shoes, sweaty clothes, etc. in that you could gift with this bag.
8. Skinny Will Pant
These pants are so cute! They are leggings but have pockets and a draw string. These would be perfect for running or for to-and-from.

Other ideas for the runner are a FlipBelt, running fuel, Itunes gift cards (for race music) and/or money to go towards one of their races.

Check back later this week for the triathlete gift guide!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara! I am a fairly new subscriber and I have really been enjoying your posts, both new and old :-) This is an awesome wish list! I just ordered a few things from Lulu and I got the Run With Me ear warmers, Vinyasa Scarf in ultra violet, Fluff Off pullover, and several other things! I have to set limits or I would go crazy at Lululemon! I'm glad you are feeling better, though. I live in Dallas and the weather here is so bipolar! One day it's 80 degrees and the next is in the 30's! I look forward to reading more about you reaching your goals....reading your blog has inspired me to sign up for my first Rock n Roll Half Marathon in New Orleans on January 25, 2015! I will also be running the RNR Dallas in March with my best friend! Keep up the good work girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda! Thank you so much! Lulu is the best. I have one of their headbands that is thick enough to cover my ears but I love the look of the actual ear warmers. Wow, that is awesome! Good luck at your next few races!! You'll have to update with how they go :) You too!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs