Hello, off season!

November 18, 2014

I'm baaaaack. It's the off season and I have been enjoying it a bit too much. I decided to take a month off completely. Besides a short three mile run and a 20 minute bike, I have not been pushing anything. 

This past year of racing has been great! I raced 2 10ks (one on my own), 2 half marathons, 2 triathlons, and a marathon. Training has been tough. I didn't take any long breaks from training besides for five days after getting a stomach virus (TMI). I trained for long hours and sometimes twice a day.

I am looking forward to going to nursing school which means I need good grades. These past few weeks have been busy with tests and projects as the semester is coming to an end. Even though I am itching to get back out on a race course, I know this was a smart decision to take time off.

But that doesn't mean I am not already in denial that I have nothing to upload to Training Peaks...

Here's to the off season!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time off of training! You have been doing awesome with all of your training and racing that you definitely enjoy a little break off from it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brie!! It felt so weird to not do anything but I did enjoy the break!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs