Happy Thanksgiving!

November 30, 2014

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family and/or friends. We had a lot of fun this week. My oldest sister and brother in law came into town for the week and my other sister brought her friends for Thanksgiving. My dad bought Just Dance 2015 for us which is so much fun. We watched the parade, hung out, danced, played different sports (which I found out I am very bad at sports), and ate lots of delicious food. I'm sharing a few things I am thankful for:

1. My family
I am thankful for my family who is very close, supportive, and loving! They are always here for me and support me. I love each of them so much.




2. My friends.
I'm thankful for the friends I made at small group this past semester. One small group, one of the girls led us through yoga. Another small group, a few of the girls cooked and we got to eat dinner outside on a picnic bench. I enjoyed the time of worship and a devotion.


3. My health. 
I have been sick on and off for the past month and realized how thankful I am for my health. I haven't been able to run or workout (in five weeks!) and I definitely miss it. I can't wait until I can enjoy running again.


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs