Week Recap: October 6th - 12th

October 13, 2014

Last week was a looong week. I had midterms which meant I spent most of my time studying. However, it was the best week because my dad bought my mom, sister, and I tickets to the Katy Perry concert so we were so excited all week!

Monday: Rest day
Tuesday: 45 min run
Wednesday: Cross train + Strength train

After class I headed to the pool to swim laps. After I finished the workout I played around with the self- timer:


Thursday: Tempo run
Friday: Rest day
Saturday: 5 miles
Sunday: 5 miles

I was supposed to have a 10 mile long run on Saturday. I had my playlist ready, my route mapped out, then at mile 2 it started pouring rain and lightening which changed it from a 10 mile run to a 5 mile sprint as I tried to hurry back home. I definitely wasn't prepared for that. I split my run into two days because of time issues. 

We had the best girls weekend at the Katy Perry concert! When we got to the arena we kept screaming as we made our way closer and closer to the stage. We couldn't believe the seats our dad got us! We saw Katy Perry's dad walk by a few times and I got a picture with him! I will post a couple pictures but the rest is for us to remember :)

I love this picture of my sister and I! There was confetti every where and my mom snapped this pic.

This week was:
4.6 hours of training
22 miles of running

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs