It's Race Week!! ... Brought to you by google images

October 20, 2014



As I was working on some blog posts I noticed my race countdown and how it shows single digits until my next marathon. Single. Digits. Less than a week until the race..When did that happen so fast?! I will let Google images explain how I am feeling this week as I get ready for race day.

I saw my calendar shows 26.2 on Saturday morning...



I finished all of the long runs feeling strong... 



I have been following my taper plan...



I have my race outfit ready...



I don't even feel nervous...



I figured out which fuel to take with me...



I'm not even worried about my finish time...



5 MORE DAYS...

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I love this, Sara! Happy race week!! Super excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! Good luck on your race!!! I know you're gonna kill it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs