Chosen Marathon Race Outfit

October 24, 2014

I always put a ton of pressure on myself to do well at races which makes me very nervous... but not this time. After training for several months and working with a coach, I am excited to see what I can accomplish. It's supposed to be warm (upper 60s) but I will take that any day over last year's marathon conditions. I have my race bib (personalized, too!), playlist ready, fuelbelt filled, and race outfit figured out. See you tomorrow, 26.2!


Lululemon Swiftly Tank | Lululemon Sport's Bra | Lululemon Speed Shorts | Mizuno Wave Riders
Thorlos socks (not pictured) | Ipod + Watch | Clif Shot Bloks

4 comments:

  1. Good luck!! How are the Wave Riders holding up for you? Do you rotate which pair you use at all? I have multiple pairs and am not sure of I should or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are good now- it took about three weeks to break them in. For some reason this brand takes awhile and they are super uncomfortable to run in at first. (I almost took them back because they caused pain). I rotated them with my older pair of wave riders that were still good but were getting old. I would recommend slowly breaking them in! Now they are great.

      Delete
  2. Oh nice! Do you still hang on to all your old ones after you stop using them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do, I donated a few that I don't use but I kept a few to use for cross training, etc.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs