Friday Faves

September 5, 2014

Hey, it's Friday! I only had one class today and finished before 9am. Once I got home, I made waffles then took an hour and a half nap. I have been super tired these past few days. Friday's are my off day so I just spent the day relaxing.

Having Anna home this past weekend was so much fun. We went shopping and matched colors. (see shirts)


There was a double rainbow at my sister's cross country race last friday, except you can only see one in this picture.


Anna bought us flowers! We put the individual bundles together so it could be a full arrangement on our kitchen table.

Tomorrow morning, my friend and I are going to check out a yoga class provided by Lululemon and I am super excited for that! I will post more about it next week.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs