What I've Been Eating...

August 29, 2014

Happy Friday! I started classes on Wednesday and really like my schedule. I switched my training plan around so that I wouldn't have to wake up at 5am to run each morning. I run on Tuesday and Thursday  mornings where I have a class at 1pm. That means, I run at 6am or 7am.

A few good things I have eaten this week:



Berry Smoothie
I normally drink smoothies with breakfast or as a snack. The easiest way for me to find a smoothie recipe is typing into Google what fruits I have and then I can find recipes for smoothies with those ingredients. This one was really good!

Ingredients:
1 banana
1/2 cup of milk or vanilla soy milk
1 cup vanilla yogurt
1 1/2 teaspoons honey
2/3 cup blueberries

Dinner 1 (Pasta)
Ravioli with meat sauce, spinach salad with raspberry vinaigrette and pecans, slices of toast.

Dinner 2 (Fish)
Grilled salmon, same salad as previous nights dinner, baked potato, and toast.

Snack
Pretzels with muenster cheese- this cheese is smooth and delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm the smoothie sounds great! I just got my Vitamix so I'm super excited to make them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good! Oh I can't wait for the recipes you post!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs