Week Recap: July 26th - August 2nd

August 2, 2014

This was my view this past weekend:


With a lot of traveling, my training has been off a bit these past few weeks. I have been getting in my weekend long runs which are important but have been missing some cross training and tempo days.
I had a strong run last weekend but this weekend was slower. I haven't been feeling super strong in my training lately and I think it is because I haven't been on my usual schedule.

Sunday, Monday- Off days

On Sunday night, my family and I got dressed and went to dinner on the bay. We walked around a bit afterwards and looked at different shops. The beach is pretty, fun, and relaxing. I already want to go back.


Tuesday- Easy run (ran 2.5 miles easy when we got home)

Wednesday- 30 min cycle + 30 min strength

Thursday- Tempo run

Friday- 30 min swim + 30 min strength (15 mins)

My sister and I went to the gym to swim laps. When we were done we got lunch and ate by the pool. I had strength training to do but I was feeling tired/weak so I cut it short.

Saturday- Long run

13 miles. It wasn't the best run but it's over and that's all that matters.


Annnd more traveling! Tomorrow my mom, sister, and I are headed to Oklahoma to visit Anna, our oldest sister! We can't wait to see her!

This week was:
4.31 hours of training
19.93 miles of running

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs