Mizuno Wave Rider 17 Review

August 15, 2014

This is my third pair of Wave Rider 17s and I am in love! They are my absolute favorite running shoe. They are so comfortable and easy to break in. I have tried different brands, types, etc. But with high standards and odd feet, I need a specific shoe that will work with me. They have many features including: traction, durability, security, comfort, and cushioning. 


How do they fit?
Amazing. 

How do they look?
Super cool. I mean, check out the color options. I have them in white with purple and yellow and in the pink and yellow. All the options are so cute. These ones are especially my favorite (not because they match my blog or anything). 


What do they feel like?
Comfortable. Before I knew about Mizuno's the first thing I looked at in running shoes was comfort. I need shoes that will take me on 4 mile runs and on 26.2 mile runs and never differ in comfort. My younger sister introduced me to Mizuno's after I was becoming irritated in my older brands (they were Saucony and didn't work well with my unusual high foot arches) and I have never looked at any other shoes. Besides Nike's for cross training.


Thank you to Mizuno for creating awesome shoes. That is all.

4 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs