Lululemon End- of- Summer- to- Fall Must Haves

August 22, 2014


I haven't bought new running clothes in a couple months and Lululemon has gotten a lot of cute, new items in. Even though some of the tops are for yoga I use them for running and have no trouble.

Also, have you seen the run braid? I wanted to try it out but I can't french braid so I had my sister help me. She did a great job and it looked so good! .. but I forgot to take a picture of it.

1- Power Y Tank ($52)
    These are my new favorite tanks (mostly because they are light weight and have a built-in-bra). They come in a lot of different colors and patterns.
2- All Tied Up Tank ($52)
    This tank is interesting- it goes up high in the front but has a very open back. I don't think I would run in it but maybe for yoga.
3- Power Y Tank ($52)
     Same as #1 but a different color.
4- Love Tee ($58)
    This would be perfect for running and for wearing to class. The fabric is soft
5- Speed Shorts ($58)
6- Run Swiftly Tech ($58)
    I love the color and the fit of this top. I have one in grey from a few years ago and it isn't a scoop. This is more breathable for running and other activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs