Week Recap: June 21st - July 6th

July 6, 2014

Oops.. I am way behind on my weekly recaps. The past couple of weeks I have been working, I celebrated one of my friends birthdays, I went shopping and to dinner with my family, I went to free yoga (which will be a separate post), I have got to hang out with my friends at Bible study, and I have been enjoying my summer! 

This week has been mostly this:



My sister and I are house/pet sitting so we spend our days at the pool. 

I have been keeping up with training. The weekly training is the same. 

June 23rd - June 29th

Monday: 60 min run
Tuesday: 30 min strength 
Wednesday: 6 mile tempo run
Thursday: Cross training + Strength training
Friday: 40 min run
Saturday: 10 mile run

On Friday night I went out late and couldn't sleep which made for a rough long run. Later Saturday evening my family and I went to church and out to the mall for burgers and shopping. 


Sunday: Rest day

This week was
5.43 hours of training
26.78 miles of running

Two weeks ago, after I finished the triathlon, I took a break from cycling on Tuesday. I was tired from the race and wanted some time to recover. This past week I took a break from training on Thursday. 

June 30th - July 5th

Monday: 60 min run

A few weeks ago I asked Clif Bar if I could sample and review their products on my blog which they said yes to. I was super excited to have all the goodies shipped. I will have a blog post once I sample them all!


Tuesday: Cross train + Strength train


Wednesday: 45 min run
Thursday: Off day (1 hour of yoga)
Friday: 40 min run

A few friends and I got together to watch the fireworks downtown. It was a lot of fun!


Saturday: 11 mile run

Sunday: Rest day

This week was
6.07 hours of training
26.58 miles of running

4 comments:

  1. Good to see what you've been up to Sara! Glad you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bible study! So great. By the way a few weeks you posted about some nikes you and your sisters got? How are they? Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are Nike Air Relentless 3s. I like them for walking, cross training, etc. but I heard Nikes aren't great for running. I got them from Academy.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs