Week Recap: July 21st - July 25th

July 25, 2014


My mom, sisters, and I volunteered at VBS at our church this week. We have volunteered in the past but took a break last year. I helped with 5th graders and it was fun! We worshipped, did crafts, and played water games. On Wednesday, it was one of my friend's birthdays and I got to celebrate with her and her friends. The best part of this week- my family and I are headed to the beach this weekend!

Besides the 10k race, training this week was good. I was wanting to PR my 10k time but I didn't have all the adrenaline of a race (I ran on my own) so I wasn't running as fast. I moved my long run to Friday since I will be away this weekend. 

Sunday: 10k race pace run

Monday: Recovery day

Tuesday: 30 min cycle + 30 min strength

Wednesday: Tempo run

Pictures from the birthday-


Thursday: 30 min swim

Friday: 12 mile run

This week was:
3.59 hours of training
22.65 miles of running

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs