Vega Pre- Workout Energizer Review

July 30, 2014

Some days getting up early to get my workouts done is easy but some days it is a challenge. I am either feeling lazy or I am tired. When I saw the choices for Vega product reviews and the pre- workout energizer was at the top of the list I knew what that is what I wanted to test.  


Two weekends ago, I had a race pace workout to do. It was an early Sunday morning and I needed the extra boost to get ready for the hard run. 

The product says it is used to:
  • Enhance mental focus
  • Increase energy 
  • Boost endurance, aerobic and anaerobic capacity  
I mixed one packet of Acai Berry flavored energizer in one cup of water (It says to mix in 8 fl. oz). I used the bottle my sister gave me to mix up the powder. It mixed really well with no clumps and the flavor tasted good. 

Vega suggests to take the pre- workout energizer twenty minutes before activities such as a short run or yoga. I tried it out for my hard run and it worked great. It gave me the energy I needed to fuel my better. I will definitely be using the pre- workout energizer more in the future for short runs, cross training, and tempo run workouts.


disclaimer: I received these products in exchange for review but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

6 comments:

  1. I have never heard of the pre-workout energizer. Thanks for the review! Will definitely be checking it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yesterday one of my friends was telling me about using these “Vega” products as preworkout energizer, but I did not take her serious .But as per your blog I think these are the amazing products for gaining energy. Thanks for well guiding me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use them often but if you need just a little boost, they are good. No problem!

      Delete
  3. Higenamine is a good pre-workout supplement, don't seem to get the come down feelings as bad as I did with ephedrine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting! Thanks for pointing it out!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs