Week Recap: June 8th - 14th

June 14, 2014



I'm back at training from taking almost a week off. This was an "off" week for me. I don't know what was going on but I was having trouble finding motivation..

Next week is faster runs as I work on raising my threshold heart rate. Next week is also my next triathlon!

Peace out 

I love my sister

In a field of flowers

Delicious smoothie with mixed fruits


Sunday: Run

Easy four mile run to get my legs moving.

Monday: Run

Easy run.

Tuesday: Cross train + Strength train

Biking and weights for an hour

Wednesday: Run 

This was a tempo run of 2 sets of 10 minutes hard and 2 minutes recovery. I focused on keeping my HR at a specific level during each hard set.

Thursday: Cross train + Strength train

Swimming and weights for an hour.

Friday: Run

Short, easy run.

Saturday: Run

Since I have been tired this week, Coach Jenny changed my run for the weekend from a 10 mile run to a 7 mile run.

This week was:
5.54 hours of training
25.69 miles of running

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs