Week Recap: June 15th - June 20th

June 21, 2014



This week was race week. I was looking forward to race day since I haven't raced in a couple of months. I finished the triathlon this morning and I will have the race recap up on Monday. For now, here is what my weekly training looked like. And now I need sleep.

Sunday: Rest day

For Father's Day, we gave presents to our dad and watched the NBA finals. Go Spurs!


Monday: Run

Tuesday: Cross train + Strength train

Cycling and weights. 

I haven't been shopping in awhile and wanted new tops for summer. I did some online shopping. I never realized how fun it is to order something and wait for the package to come in the mail. A sneak peak at a few of the tops


Wednesday: Run

Wednesday's are tempo runs. My Garmin has a training screen with heart rates which makes tempo runs easier as I keep my heart rate in the specific zone that Coach Jenny tells me. 

Thursday: Cross train

I swam laps at the gym.

1050m easy swim:
500m practice swim
5 x 100m swim 
50m cool down 

Later was packet pick up and movie night with my sister, Kathleen. We went to see The Fault In Our Stars which was really good. 

Friday: Run

Saturday: Triathlon

Recap to come soon!


This week was:
5.27 hours of training
17.38 miles of running

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs