Sweat Pink Ambassador

May 5, 2014



I am a Sweat Pink Ambassador!!!



Sweat Pink Ambassadors are a part of Fit Approach. This is a group of women all over the world who all strive in living a healthy lifestyle and encouraging others to do the same. I saw other bloggers who are a part of the community and I signed up. I was accepted last week and couldn't wait to fill out all the information to be in the group. I also couldn't wait to order my FREE pink shoelaces.



The mission statement says: "We’ve learned that real women sweat, and sweat hard. We know that assertiveness, strength, and ambition are the ultimate feminine qualities. We concede that sometimes it takes hours to get ready, but we’re also no strangers to just rolling out of bed and going. We’re convinced that we run faster in pink shoelaces. We believe in pushing ourselves, and we believe in giving ourselves a break, too. We’re all about the rush of endorphins and the thrill of the challenge. We’re all for looking great and feeling even better. We’re committed to finding our best fit, and making it stick."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs