Life Updates (aka My Birthday)

May 6, 2014

Anna and Jake (my sister and brother in law) are visiting for the week and we are all loving having them here! We haven't seen them in a little over five months. Besides it being finals week, it has been a lot of fun! We have been to dinner, shopping, celebrating my 21st birthday, and just relaxing. Tomorrow morning is my last final and I can't wait to be done. Here are a few updates:


Pink shoes!! 
Last time I had to go with the white Mizuno wave rider 17s because that is all they had in the stores. 


Having all my family together since Christmas made it the best birthday!


Almost family selfie (my mom was at work)


Celebrating my 21st birthday with my parents and sister's in laws. 
We went to a burger joint and got burgers and custards since those are my favorite foods.
I got really crazy and drank powerade instead of water. (I don't drink)


Fireworks at the mall.


Sister picture :)

And that is everything I have been up to! (other than training, that will be a separate post)

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great birthday. Happy Late Birthday! :)

    Being with family is always great :)

    Laura | Health and Fitness Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many miles do you find mizunos to be good for?...so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure since I don't keep track of my milage. When my shoes start hurting my feet I buy new ones. You can always ask the running store or google!

      Delete
  3. All of you girls are seriously so adorable! How old is everyone?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs