Let's talk food (What I pack for lunch)

April 15, 2014

My schedule for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays is usually the same. 

6:50am- alarm goes off
7am to 8am- run time
8am to 9:15am- eat breakfast, make lunch, get ready for class, finish up any homework, etc.
10am to 3pm- class

I make the same exact lunch every single day of the week- a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, fruit, and snacks. Recently I decided to stop slacking on making my lunch and actually fix something that is (somewhat) nutritious. I have been taking a little extra time in the mornings to make a turkey sandwich rather then having a pbj every day.


I got my lunch tote as a graduation present and the brand is Thirty- One. The bag is insulated and has a lot of room inside and a pocket outside. I love it! I am able to keep my lunches cool as I normally carry it around in my backpack. 

I always take a water bottle, powerade, and an odwalla juice. I eat breakfast before I leave the house but by the time I get to my first class I am hungry again. The powerade is usually what is left over after my run. The water is what I drink throughout the day. Once I get to my 10am class I eat my morning snack that is usually a clif bar and juice. 


I take some type of fruit- grapes, strawberries, or apple slices. Other snack items include Cheeze-its,  energy bites, yogurt raisins, fruit snacks (the scooby ones are the best, yes I am 20), pretzels, apple sauce, etc.

2 comments:

  1. I eat a pb&j for lunch everyday :) I used to do turkey sandwiches but since giving up meat I can't eat those anymore! A friend gave me the idea to put a frozen yogurt cup in my lunch then it will be thawed by lunchtime. Super good idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! How long are you going without meat? That is a good idea!!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs