What Brought You Here

April 4, 2014

Today's post is going to be a bit random. I thought it would be interesting to see what people search for when they end up on my blog. The top results were as follows:

Alamo 13.1 race photos

Oh did you want to see more race photos? Don't mind if I do.


always watching the Garmin

Caps carrier bag

I have no idea what this is.

Cool running gps watch

Why yes, yes I do have a cool running gps watch.

Family selfies

I suppose I have one or two family selfies.


Sara race 200

I race but I don't know what the 200 means.


Have a great Friday!

5 comments:

  1. These posts are always too funny! Love the family selfie:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wondered how people found this out so once I did I laughed at the top searches. Me too! :)

      Delete
  2. I think I found you through Ashleigh! Yay for guest posting!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs