Week Recap: March 30th - April 5th

April 5, 2014

I meant to post more often this past week but this week has been crazy. On Monday my coach updated my training plan for this month and we discussed upcoming training/races. I have two races this month and they are both fun races- a 10k and my first triathlon! I have never raced either distance so I am looking forward to both.

Sunday: Rest day

Monday: Easy run

Monday was a full day of classes then my run which I did later in the afternoon.

Since I am on campus for awhile for the days I have class, I pack my lunch which always include lots of water, juice, and plenty of food/snacks.


Tuesday: Cross train + Strength train

No class or work means shopping day! I did both my workouts (50 minutes of cycling and 20 minutes of full body weights) in the morning to enjoy the rest of the afternoon.


I love that sweater ^^ but not enough for $120. Now if it can just go on sale tomorrow... Those are sneak peeks of the two tops I did buy.

Wednesday: Easy run

I had an hour run in the morning then quickly got ready for class. Later that evening I had orchestra rehearsal.


I am officially obsessed with odwalla juice. It is so good! There have been some flavors that I don't like but Berry Go Mega, Blueberry B, and Strawberry Banana are my top three picks. 

Thursday: Cross train + Strength train

I had work for the morning. Afterwards I headed to the gym to swim.

1200m workout:
200m warm up
8x 25m alternating fast and easy
2x 200m swim
8 x 25m swim
200m cool down

When I got home I did my strength workout, relaxed for the afternoon, and later I headed to church for Bible study.

Friday: Easy run

I had class all day and went for my run in the afternoon. Later I celebrated one of my friends birthday's with bowling and laser tag!


Saturday: Brick workout

40 minutes of biking + 20 minute run finished.

This week was:
5.15 hours of training
18.43 miles of running

2 comments:

  1. Um I didn't know you had a boyfriend! haha :) another great week of workouts! I'd love to try that Odawalla juice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! We just started dating ;) Thanks! You need to. I think you would really like it!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs