Week Recap: April 14th - April 20th

April 20, 2014

Happy Easter! Some things that went on this past week have been: Bible study, school, nannying, getting a manicure, having aches and pains relief, a 10k race, and playing in the orchestra for the Easter services at church.


I learned what happens when I don't balance. On Thursday I woke up feeling exhausted even after 11 hours of sleep. My body hurt and I didn't want to do anything. I worked during the day but cancelled evening plans so I could relax. Actually, I was supposed to relax but I ended up going shopping with my sister for new swim gear for my triathlon next weekend! (More on that later). 

Monday: Easy run

Tuesday: Cross train + Strength train

Wednesday: Easy run

Thursday: Cross train Rest day, not feeling well

Friday: Easy run

Saturday: Race- 10k 

      check out the recap -- here --

Sunday: Rest day

This week was:
3.30 hours of training
14.31 miles of running

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes we all need a day to just do NOTHING! Happy Easter :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said this a million times, but I really admire your ability to take a step back when you realize you're doing too much. Looks like a great week regardless. Hope you get lots of rest for your upcoming triathlon :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs