Triathlon Ready

April 23, 2014

I am SO excited for this weekend because I will be racing my first triathlon! After training for the past three months I have become more confident about swimming and biking. I went from swimming 600 meters for a workout to swimming 1700 meters. I wasn't able to ride my bike outside a lot but I did practice gear changes on my trainer and rode outside two times. 


Last week I stopped by a swim store near my house and I found the TYR goggles that I was looking for. I tried them on and they feel good. My other goggles lining around the eyes is hard and I think that is why they left marks. These are more comfortable. I can't wait to swim on Thursday to try them out in the water. 


I tried on a few swimsuits and I went with this one:


The other swimsuit brand didn't fit me right so I went with a totally different one. There were also very few choices in the stores and I wouldn't have enough time to order and get one in on time for this weekend. I like this one though! 

4 more days until I become a triathlete! I can't wait. 

10 comments:

  1. So fun, I've always thought a triathlon would be so fun to do! Good luck this weekend Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep saying I want to add in some triathlons maybe some sprint but for now my focus is really on just running. Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea, I focused on running for a few years before I thought about doing a tri. Thanks Gianna!!

      Delete
  3. So excited for you!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nest pro are the best goggles! No raccoon eyes! Good luck this weekend! Excited for you! Have fun, and remember to smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so great! Thank you Erin!! I will remember to smile :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs