Liebster Award Nomination- 10 questions

April 10, 2014

I am excited that Alysha nominated me for a blog award! I have answered a few of them in the past including an A to Z post about meseven thingsa sunshine award, and a more about me post


The Rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you
2. You must answer the questions given to you
3. You must pick ten bloggers to be nominated for the award
4. You must create ten questions for your nominees
5. You must notifiy the nominees
_______________________________________________________________________

1. What’s the best recipe that you’ve ever found online?

The best recipe would have to be the cookies I made from Ashleigh's blog. They were so delicious! I need to make them again soon.


2. The first blog you ever starting following?

That would be Page's blog, Twenty- Six and Then Some.

3. Something you always carry with you?

I always have my calendar with me.


4. What gets you motivated to work out?

I'm not sure about this one. Usually I just get up and do my work outs that are planned for the day. Occasionally there are days where I am tired and haven't done my workout so I put on some pop music to get in the workout mode. 

5. Who is your favourite person to follow on Instagram?

Hmm.. I don't think I have a favorite person.

6. Are you a procrastinator?

Yes, definitely. 

7. Do you have a favourite bar or on the go snack?

I love chocolate chip clif bars. Or energy bites, those are so good and easy to make.


8. Your favourite book or magazine?

Favorite magazine is Runner's World (of course). 


9. What’s your favourite song right now?

There are a lot of good songs I am listening to right now but I would have to say Glowing by Nikki Williams. 

10. What do you love most about the blogging community?

I love that everyone is so supportive and encouraging!

The people I nominate are: KatieAnnaMadelynneJarvis (Nicole)LeighaHailey, AngeAshleighBrie, and Cynthia

And my questions for you are:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite snack?
3. What is your favorite workout lately? 
4. How many hours per week do you spend training?
5. When is your next race?
6. What is the best advice you have received? 
7. What is one thing you are proud of?
8. Are you a morning runner or night runner? 
9. What is your favorite running distance?
10. What do you love most about the blogging community?

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination, girly! Those energy bites look so yummy! I've always wanted to make my own! Have a wonderful weekend :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I can't wait to read your answers! They are SO yummy. You have got to try them. Have a great weekend too!! :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! Thanks for answering my questions! I still haven't tried Ashleigh's cookie recipe... I'm a little scared that I may eat them all in one sitting. Maybe I'll just divide the recipe and whip some up this weekend. Also, I carry my planner with me everywhere, too! I feel lost without it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks again for nominating me :) Haha I see no problem with that, that is what I did! Yes, that's how I feel! I have to have it with me.

      Delete
  3. I was so out of routine last week, I fell behind on reading blogs! I will answer the questions in an upcoming post! Thanks for the nomination! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I can't wait to read your answers!
      And you too with your marathon training, you are doing great!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs