Week Recap: March 9th - March 15th

March 15, 2014

I'm baaaack!!

Unfortunately, my family and I weren't able to go visit my older sister for a few days like we planned so we stayed here for the week. It was a fun week but we miss Anna.

Sunday: Rest day

Relaxing for most of the day then Bible study in the evening!

Monday: Easy run

Tuesday: Brick workout + Strength training

Early morning wake up for a short bike + run session. I nannied for most of the day. When I got home I had a weight session to do then quickly got ready for dinner and ice cream with friends.

Megan, one of my friend's who went to dinner!

Wednesday: Tempo run

It was super windy which made it annoying to run in. I had four sets of 5 minutes hard, 2 minutes easy. I kept around a 7:00 pace for the hard duration.

Afterwards my mom and I dropped my sister off at track practice and we headed to the mall for some shopping.


Thursday: Cross training + Strength training

For my swim workout I did 12 x 100 meter repeats then I headed home for strength training. I followed one of the routines my sister sent me.

My other job is dog walking:


Friday: Easy run

My mom makes the best breakfasts. Coffee, blueberry muffins, eggs and bacon, and a fruit plate.



I had a 30 minute easy run to do then the rest of the day was spent writing three essays, studying for tests, and finishing up a speech. My teachers are really great to us during spring break. Later I went to dinner with friends.

Saturday: Long run

Short and sweet- 7 miles. The rest of my weekend will be finishing up homework.

This week was:
5.10 hours of training
23.39 miles of running

4 comments:

  1. That breakfast!! YUM! You had another great week of workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, your 7 miles "short and sweet" was my whole long run today! Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice job!! It's a nice break from the double digits ;) Thank you!!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs