Week Recap: March 23rd - March 29th

March 29, 2014

This week was a recovery week. I definitely needed the easier workouts since it took my legs a little while to recover. I blame it on the hills.

Sunday: Race day 

13.1! You can read the recap --> here


Monday: Rest day

I decided to treat myself to my first deep tissue massage after class. It made me feel a lot better.
Also, my sister sent me a pair of earrings and I can't wait to wear them!


Tuesday: Cross training

30 minutes of cycling on my trainer. 

Wednesday: Cross training

30 minutes of swimming. 1000m kept easy. 

Thursday: Easy run

Friday: Rest day

Saturday: Brick workout 

Bike + run done!


This week was:
3.56 hours of training
20.52 miles of running

4 comments:

  1. You deserved an easy week! How was the deep tissue massage?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good! It was my first massage ever :). Except deep tissue was a little too much so I had them massage a little lighter. It helped speed up recovery though!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs