Week Recap: March 16th - March 22nd

March 22, 2014

This week started off pretty crazy with three essays, one midterm, a speech and outline all due but it ended much better. It was an easy training week as I get ready for race day TOMORROW.


The pictures are: I was in Nordstrom and if you spent a certain amount of money you got a "free" gift of makeup so I made sure to spend the amount for the gift. Packet pick up items. Flowers I got ;). I have the best mom who picked up odwalla juice for me after I told her how good they are. And I saw that marathoner picture on Instagram and it is so true.

Sunday: Rest day

Monday: Easy run

Tuesday: Cross train (30 mins of cycling)

Wednesday: Easy run

Thursday: Cross train (1200m of swimming)

Friday: Rest day

Saturday: Easy run

Sunday: RACE DAY - 13.1 

This week was:
2.25 hours of training
10 miles of running

4 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! It looks like such a fun race! Can't wait to hear how you do =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brittney!! It was definitely a fun race!!

      Delete
  2. Odwalla juice is great! I just checked the website and it looks like there are a ton of different flavours that I haven't tried before, but the Superfood one is my go-to when I forget to pack a lunch at school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is!!! I LOVE it. Oh my gosh, I am going to have to look that up!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs