Top 8 Favorite Songs

March 19, 2014

It's race week! Which means I have been putting my playlist together for Sunday's 13.1!

Lately I haven't been taking my Ipod with me on my runs. I used to never be able to walk out the door without it. Now I occasionally take it with me when I want it for my Saturday long runs. There are a few songs that I have been listening to either on my long runs or when I am headed to the gym for my swim workouts.

These are just a few of my top picks for race day:


1. Applause (or Just Dance) by Lady Gaga

I know these are old songs but I don't think I will ever get tired of these two. I am either just dancing through my run or living for the applause.

2. Hey Brother by Avicii

This is a different one for me.. Normally I don't like the types of songs that go "here are some words and now for the crazy forty second instrumental section" but the beat of this is good. 

3. Glowing by Nikki Williams 

Another good upbeat song.

4. Pompeii by Bastille 

This is more of a warm up song since it is slower.

5. Neon Lights by Demi Lovato

I haven't listened to this one while on a run yet but the Itunes preview sounded good enough.

6. Love Me Again by John Newman

Gooood. 

7. Golden by Parade of Lights

This another good upbeat song. Everything is golden. 

8. Can't Remember To Forget You by Shakira

I haven't listened to this one either. 

2 comments:

  1. Lol I LOVE the Shakira song. I basically hurt myself trying to sing it because I feel like I have to sing extremely loud and deep in my best ability to mimic Shakira!

    Other songs to check out: Good Life - Rock Mafia, Na Na - Trey Songz, Helena Beat - Foster The People, Magic - Coldplay, All The Way - Timeflies, Pumpin Blood - NONONO, If I Ever Feel Better - Phoenix...just some songs I've added to my playlist in the last couple of weeks and I've easily listened to them about 1000x each.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs