It's Official!

March 17, 2014

It is official. I (finally) registered for my FIRST TRIATHLON.


In six weeks I will be swim, bike, running to the finish line of my first "tri". I. can't. wait.

The race is super short. It is a 200 meter swim (8 laps down and back in a pool) + 10 mile bike + 2 mile run. Since running is my main focus I have only been swimming and biking for 30 minutes each week. I don't know how hard biking 10 miles is but I have run that distance and it is over quickly so I feel like it will go about the same.


I still don't know what my race day outfit is but I am registered and that is all that matters! I know my oldest sister, Anna, will have some tips for me so I will share those soon.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! You're gonna rock it! And, before you know it, you'll be hooked on tris :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Erin! I'm definitely looking forward to it! :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs