Basically the best cookies

March 18, 2014

A few days ago I saw a recipe post on Ashleigh's blog for winning chocolate chip cookies. First of all, Ashleigh always has the best recipes. I have already told her she needs her own cook book because everything she makes looks so good. Plus, the recipes I have tried out from her blog all turn out delicious. She made them for her running club and these cookies won. When I saw the cookie post I knew I had to make them. 



You can find the full recipe and baking directions from her blog at the link above. I followed the exact recipe but used only one bag of chocolate chips only because I started making them and didn't realize I only had one bag in the pantry. 

Ingredients: 

1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
6 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
24 oz (2 bags) semisweet chocolate chips


These are some of the raving reviews: 

My dad said, "Great job, Sara! These are good."

Kathleen said, "THESE ARE SO GREAT"

Go make these right now because they are basically the best cookies. Ever. 

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! This makes me so happy! I'm glad you and your family enjoyed them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recipe!! I can't wait to make them again (and again) :)

      Delete
  2. I really want to do a triathlon now because of your posts! There is only one shorter distance triathlon in my area. It is 0.75 km swim, 20 km bike, and a 5k run. It is in August. Do you think this is an ok distance for someone new to triathlons, and is that enough time to train?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome!! That sounds great! I would say go for it since you have about 6 months to train but if it gets tough then I would find another one. Good luck training, Sara!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs