Valentine's Day Gifts For Runners

February 12, 2014

Happy Valentine's week! 

The holiday is almost here and these are a few gift ideas I put together for the special runner in your life. They also range in price depending on your budget. From recovery tools (the lacrosse ball) to some new running shoes, there is something here for everyone. 


One: Lacrosse ball $0.99  || Two: New running shoes $115

Three: Water bottle $28 || Four: Running headband $14

Five: Race medal hanger $48  || Six: Compression sleeves $45

10 comments:

  1. Well I'll just show this post to my mom so she knows what to get me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? Every time I make a photo collage I'm like "mom, here is what I posted lately.."

      Delete
  2. I bought my husband a golf ball muscle roller, he’s been wanting one for awhile and i finally found one for a good price!! http://zzathletics.com/Golf-Ball-Muscle-Roller-Massager-GBMR1.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great!! I've never heard of a golf ball muscle roller but I'll check it out :)

      Delete
  3. Best gift for running i got was my golf ball muscle massager, love that thing before and after i run!!! what do you think?
    www.zzathletics.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Valentines Gifts, Thanks for sharing the tips with us. This will help readers for giving best gift to their love ones.

    Running Gifts for Men

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! All the collection of gifts are amazing! I was looking for the gift for runners, after landing on your blog, I have known what could be the best gifts for runners.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs