Leggings I Love

February 10, 2014

I love leggings. I have been wearing them a lot lately during my runs because of the cooler weather. I also wear them to sleep, to yoga, and around the house. My favorite pair is my newest pair from Lululemon because they are light weight but still warm.

Whether you are headed to yoga or headed out on a run, you can't go wrong with leggings. These are a few of my favorite pairs. I normally stick with Lululemon. They fit me right and are super comfortable. Black is my go-to color for leggings since I pair them with bright tanks and tops.


1. Lululemon- Cut the crop  


3. Lululemon- Runday crop


5. Lululemon- Pace queen tight

6. Lululemon- Wunder under pant

1 comment:

  1. I love wearing work out leggings a lot, and I have number of different colors in leggings. Usually I love buying Nike or Adidas clothing at cheap prices in sale. I think leggings are perfect to wear while doing yoga or gym.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs