Friday Favorites

February 7, 2014

It's Friday! I'm linking up with A. Liz Adventures for some of my favorite things this week.


|| O N E

I survived my speech on Monday! I was super nervous for it and I probably talked way too fast but I am finished with speech number one (of five...) and that's all that matters!

|| T W O 

Last week when I went to the gym to swim laps it was the busiest time of day and I waited 15 minutes for a lane. When I went on Thursday morning no one was there for the entire time I was swimming. It was definitely nice to have the pool to myself so I didn't have to rush through my workout. 1,100 meters finished! 


|| T H R E E

All of the items Anna gave to me! I can't wait for some outdoor riding now that I have a helmet.


|| F O U R

It has been cold these past couple of days. The other morning there was "snow" outside! I have never seen snow so I count this as snow. Maybe no one wanted to swim laps since it was cold??



|| F I V E

My day started off pretty crazy (and early). I was late to class and missed a quiz, didn't feel well (I think I'm losing my voice?!), it was really cold and icy outside, and I just wanted to be home. Since I had a busy week I wanted to treat myself to a Whole Foods juice. I was headed home, disappointed that I never had a chance to pick some up. When I got home my mom and sister surprised me- they bought me juice!! It made my day!


Have a great Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week (minus the maybe getting sick part)! I didn't know that it got cold enough in Texas to get a dusting of snow like that. And yay for Suja juice! Your family always seems so thoughtful :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great week! Yeah, I really hope I'm not getting sick. Me neither but it was fun! Is this juice supposed to be.. spicy? And they are so thoughtful :)

      Delete
    2. Haha! The only spicy one I tried was the Master Cleanse and I didn't like it at all. I like to stick to the more "normal" tasting juices.

      Delete
    3. I agree! I like sugar filled fruit juice instead ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the Spark Suja juice! It is a bit spicy, I think there's a hint of cayenne, but I feel like it makes the strawberry flavor just pop. Sounds like a good week!! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that makes sense! I was wondering why it was spicy. I thought it was just a fruit juice- haha. It was! Have a great weekend, Ashleigh!

      Delete
  3. Your confusion about snow is too funny! Great job on the speech :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs