This is my very exciting news:

January 7, 2014


IM GETTING A ROAD BIKE. 

Or, I'm getting my sister's old road bike since she upgraded to a triathlon bike and decided she would sell her road bike to me.... but I don't exactly have it yet. 

Last week I promised I would share some very exciting news but unfortunately the store isn't finished with putting some parts on it. When my sister upgraded her bike she took all of the parts to it that she bought (tires, handle bars, etc) and I got the frame. Now the store is working on finding the parts to add back to it. They said they would be finished last weekend, Friday or Saturday. Now it's Tuesday and I have no idea when it will be done. 

I am waiting so patiently. 

14 comments:

  1. Ahhh! How exciting! I bet you will have an awesome time on that beauty ;) Can't wait to read about it once it's done and you're on the road!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like I robbed you- took the tires and gears haha. I hope you love little blue like I did!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Kathleen and I are laughing out loud at that! Little blue needs to come home already

      Delete
  3. How fun! I've spent a lot of my time running, but have recently started riding more often because it's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guessed your exciting news would either be a treadmill or a bike! Patting myself on the back for this one :p. Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! This IS very exciting news! You're gonna love cycling! Happy (almost) new bike day! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs