Finding my motivation & the best sweatpants

January 30, 2014

I went for my very first swim in almost six months! Since I am training for a sprint triathlon in April I have swimming back on my training plan. The best thing about going to the gym for swimming (or any workout, really) is the smoothies I get to buy afterwards. 


You know the running motivation that tells you to train really hard and beat your goals? I lost that for a little while. I looked for it everywhere. At my house. At the gym. Outside. I think it went on a run without me.

I found my motivation yesterday when I was talking with my coach (I just had to, it sounds so cool).

Coach Jenny and I discussed my training plan, upcoming races, and everything in between. I went from not knowing when my next marathon would be or what other races I would do during the spring and summer to having everything planned out for me. I already feel so much better about having a coach and I have barely started my workouts! I am running another marathon on Saturday, October 25th, 2014!

I also found the world's best sweatpants on sale:


So comfy. So worth $60.

4 comments:

  1. Yayyy for getting motivation back! I've really been missing running - it's just WAY too cold outside! I'm excited for track to start so I'll have my coach back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I see your posts when it's snowing and I don't know how you do it! That's exciting! When does track start?

      Delete
  2. Hooray for a swim! :) I found a new pool last night, so that helped with some motivation :) Congrats on the upcoming marathon! And, love those sweatpants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I loved it! That's so great you found a new pool. Thanks- on sale at Lululemon ;)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs