Confessions of a lulu-holic

January 16, 2014

Hi my name is Sara and I am obsessed with LuluLemon. It all started many years ago when I bought my first pair of running shorts and no other company seemed to be able to compete with the cuteness of LuluLemon. The end.


Last week I used up all of my gift card I received as part of a Christmas present. I found most of the items I wanted in the store but there was one tank top I wanted that was only online. I ordered off their website and it was finally delivered today! I'm one happy runner today.

Between studying for/ taking two nursing exams, finishing applications, starting school again, getting organized, focusing on my upcoming race, I have been just a little bit all over the place this week. I also figured out today why my post yesterday was a little um.. honest? ;) Don't worry, everything is all good over here! Thank you for your comments!

The shoes I bought on Monday were not comfortable at all. I have never tried the enigma's before and didn't think much of it but after a two mile run I threw them off and ran home barefoot because they were not good. I called the store and traded them in for the Wave Rider 17s. They are more comfortable and fit better on me. I'm still debating whether or not to run the race in them.


Today was an off day. I nannied this morning, may be getting a manicure this afternoon, and tonight I am going to a Bible study get together. Enjoy the rest of your day!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Ebb to Street tank. Probably the comfiest tank I own (and I have two!). Hope you like the WR 17s. I run in them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need more- seriously so comfy. I hope so too! It takes me forever to find the perfect running shoes since I am so picky about how comfortable they are.

      Delete
  2. I don't have a single thing from Lulu Lemon :( that is really cool that the store let you exchange the shoes! It's too bad they didn't work, they were so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to the store right now! Once you do you won't buy any other brand :) I know, I was so glad they let me. They were really nice about it and spent so long helping me find the right pair. I was bummed they didn't have any fun colored WR 17s. I'm not crazy about white shoes.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs