Cocoa Women's half marathon: Week Four

January 4, 2014

Have I really been training for a month? I feel like these weeks are flying by. I have two more weeks until my next half! This week was a good training week. I was able to get back in my schedule of Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday running days.

Sunday 12/29: Rest day

My favorite day! I went to nanny for a few hours in the evening. The family I nanny for gave me the best Christmas presents, one included the cutest monogram tote. They also got my mom the same bag in different colors. Since my mom and I have the same initials we have matching totes!


They also included a delicious Santa cookie, Lululemon gift card, and Juicy Couture headbands.


Monday 12/30: Run

5 mile run at 9.10 pace per mile.

Tuesday 12/31: Cross training

A short 15 minutes of yoga.

Wednesday 1/1: Run + Cross training

4 mile run with my whole family (mom, dad, two sisters, and brother in law) at 9.01 pace per mile. Afterwards I did a little bit of arms since I haven't done arm weights in a few days. My sister and brother in law left, I miss them already!

Thursday 1/2: Cross training

My sister and I went to a cycling class at the gym. We did quite a few (I lost count) sets of three sprints followed by a few minutes of recovery.


Friday 1/3: Run

Easy two mile run done in 9.06 pace per mile. The rest of the day consisted of lunch with friends, getting stuff done around the house, and movie night with my family. I found an outfit to go with my new booties!

Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Anthropologie
Shoes: Nordstrom
Necklace: J Crew

Saturday 1/4: Long run

My long run for this weekend was 9 miles at 8.21 pace per mile.



Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. That's quite a speedy long run, good job! I love how your family went for a run together. That's awesome! If my family went for a run together, it would not be a run... and it would probably not even be a mile lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aw! We get that a lot haha, but we just all love running!

      Delete
  2. I love your booties! I have a similar pair in a taupe suede and I love how they dress up any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashleigh! Those sound super cute- I love booties!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs