Meet Garmie Junior, The New Garmin In My Life

December 27, 2013

Hi again! I hope you had a great Christmas! Besides the craziness of trying to get a few last minute things together before Christmas, this has been a really good week! On Christmas Eve, after I finished playing in the orchestra for the church services, my family, grandparents, and I headed over to my sisters in laws for a Christmas party. We had dinner, played games, and opened one present which is my families tradition. We kept Christmas simple since some of us weren't feeling well; opened presents and relaxed at the house. 

Santa was really good to me. I got the new Garmin that I had been looking at since September and tried it out for a run yesterday! I was having so much fun that my easy two mile run turned into an eight mile run. At least my long run is over with for the week. Meet Garmie junior!


I love it. My old watch is definitely not as fun as this one. I'll have a recap of training for the week up tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. totally have my eye on one of those! I love my garmin 910...but some of the 620 features look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh the 910 is nice! I had my old garmin for seven years now so I figured it was time for an update. It is fun!!

      Delete
  2. Yayyy garmins for Christmas! Love that headband!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! You'll love it the more you use it, too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs